Analog/Mixed Signal Verification Engineer
ASICSoft Provides Engineering / IT Consulting and Staffing Services for:
- Hardware: ASIC, FPGA, SoC, PCB, Analog/Digital, etc.
- Software: Embedded, Applications, Mobile, Cloud, IT, Testing/SQA
- IT: Networking, Software, Cloud, Web, ERP, BI, DW, Software
- Other: Mechanical, CAD, CAM, and much more!
- Consultants / Contractors
- Full-time Employees
ASICSoft works directly with Engineering/IT Managers for their team’s success. Additionally, we work with several MSP / VMS / HR programs. So, we are happy to support your company within whatever process you have established.
Analog/Mixed Signal Verification Engineer to be based in Austin, TX
7-10 years of experience
- Work closely with the analog, custom digital, and NVM design teams for the development of test benches and regression suites for verification purposes
- Write verification plans and create automated testbenches
- Experience developing behavioral models for custom IP (System Verilog-RNM, VerilogA/AMS, wreal) and work with the digital design teams to ensure proper integration
- Experience and expert knowledge of automation and development of new tests and create regression flows
- MSEE with several years of industry experience in mixed-signal verification
- Experience with the following: mixed-signal design, Co-simulation (analog and digital), Mixed-signal verification methodologies
- Thorough understanding of AMS simulations, digital RTL, analog schematics
- Background in verification languages and methodologies (Verilog, VerilogA/AMS, SV-RNM, UVM, etc.)
- Solid programming background (Python, ruby, etc.)
- Familiarity with common EDA tools (Virtuoso, NCVerilog, Spectre, etc.)
Job Status: Full Time