ASICSoft Provides Engineering / IT Consulting and Staffing Services for:
Hardware: ASIC, FPGA, SoC, PCB, Analog/Digital, etc.
Software: Embedded, Applications, Mobile, Cloud, IT, Testing/SQA
IT: Networking, Software, Cloud, Web, ERP, BI, DW, Software
Other: Mechanical, CAD, CAM, and much more!
Consultants / Contractors
ASICSoft works directly with Engineering/IT Managers for their team s success. Additionally, we work with several MSP / VMS / HR programs. So, we are happy to support your company within whatever process you have established.DFT Engineer to be based in Menlo Park, CA
- Hands on experience in Design for Test (DFT) of complex IP, subsystems, or SoCs
- Experienced in latest DFT methodologies for high performance based products : scan insertion, scan compression, ATPG pattern generation, at-speed testing
- Experienced in defining and deploying DFT architecture for complex designs preferably subsytems or SoCs to meet the test coverage goals
- Proven Ability to simulate and debug DFT patterns using Gate Level Simulations (GLS)
- Experience in running and debugging DFT patterns during Silicon Bringup
- Experience with Memory BIST (MBIST) and Logic BIST
- Proven ability to develop and deploy new DFT methodologies.
- Willingness to learn scripting languages such as Ruby and Python
- Knowledge of JTAG
- Education/Experience: BS in EE with 10+ years of relevant experience, MS with 8+ years of related experience.
- Software development experience with OOD languages (C++, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Prefer experience working with startup companies.
- Experience with machine learning and/or computer vision technologies
Pay: $60 to $70/hour
$60 to $70 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time