- Experience in system and hardware modeling and verification
- ASIC or FPGA verification at chip and system level
- Reviewing architecture specifications
- Experience in specifying and developing verification infrastructure, test bench design and verifying complex hardware, software and performance modeling
- Experience with modern simulators and debuggers, e.g. Questa, Vivado, Quartus etc.
- Expertise in C/C++, Verilog, System Verilog, System C, Python, UVM etc.
- Develop test cases, coverage reports and regressions
- Strong analytical problem solving and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of image sensor data processing a plus
- Experience with image processing or GPUs validation a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from a four-year college or university, MS degree is a plus
- 10+ years of hardware development and verification experience
Job Status: Full Time