- Hardware: ASIC, FPGA, SoC, PCB, Analog/Digital, etc.
- Software: Embedded, Applications, Mobile, Cloud, IT, Testing/SQA
- IT: Networking, Software, Cloud, Web, ERP, BI, DW, Software
- Other: Mechanical, CAD, CAM, and much more!
- Consultants / Contractors
- Full-time Employees
ASICSoft works directly with Engineering/IT Managers for their team’s success. Additionally, we work with several MSP / VMS / HR programs. So, we are happy to support your company within whatever process you have established.
Manufacturing Engineer to e based in Mountain View, CA
- Engineering degree (manufacturing, industrial, etc.)
- Experience in Medical Device Manufacturing Environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related work
- 7+ years of experience desired
- Project management experience
- Build, Assemble and Test prototype units for evaluation
- Lead and participate in DFx process of proposed designs and prototypes to evaluate suitability for production and improve manufacturability
- Manage and maintain Bill of Materials. Release parts and manage Bill of Materials in Agile thru the Engineering Change Order process. Work with Engineering to create Engineering Change Orders and work with Doc Control to get changes implemented
- Establish and maintain product cost models, including materials, labor, equipment and yields
- Develop and evaluate production strategies and processes; design and layout production lines, methods, tools and tooling
- Develop and design production tools, tooling and fixtures
- Lead the acquisition, installation and qualification of production equipment and tooling - IQ, OQ, PQ
Job Status: Full Time