Mechanical Design Engineer
- 8+ Years ME experience
- Interpret, select, and apply company/commercial/military specifications and customer requirements to processes, components, and systems to accomplish specific design requirements
- Perform stress analysis and evaluate weight and mass properties to size components for available operating envelopes and performance requirements
- Supply hands-on engineering support for component fabrication and assembly of prototype, testing, and production hardware to resolve design, manufacturing, assembly, quality, and performance issues
- Produce engineering documentation, technical reports, and drawings to support design, integration, and testing efforts
- Candidate must have ability to read and generate engineering drawings to fabricate component parts and assemblies.
- The candidate should be proficient at interpreting engineering drawings, schematics, diagrams, and specifications.
- Some experience with 3D Modeling is required. Business tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, TipQA, Windchill, Solumina MES, Costpoint, and CREOView are desired.
Job Status: Full Time