Open Source Release Systems Engineer
5+ years experience in developing web services, applications or automated workflows in Python/Java.
Demonstrable experience with web frameworks, either: Python web applications or services with Django/Flask Java development with Spring, Hibernate, and preferably Groovy and Grails Thorough understanding of web service, application and micro-service architectures. Experience with unit testing and test-driven development.
1+ years experience in the following areas: Using & developing RESTful APIs Relational databases and SQL (postgres/mysql/oracle)
Excellent understanding of source control management (SCM) environments (Git, SVN, Perforce).
ASICSoft is a technology staffing company for Engineering and IT talent producing several million in annual revenue. Since 2007, ASICSoft has been providing staffing/recruiting services to billion dollar technology giants, to small technology start-ups, and to companies of all sizes in between.
ASICSoft Provides Engineering / IT Consulting and Staffing Services for:
A) Hardware: ASIC, FPGA, SoC, PCB, Analog/Digital, etc.
B) Software: Embedded, Applications, Mobile, Cloud, IT, Testing/SQA
C) IT: Networking, Software, Cloud, Web, ERP, BI, DW, Software
D) Other: Mechanical, CAD, CAM, and much more!
1) Consultants / Contractors
2) Full-time Employees
Technical Focus (In depth):
* ASIC, SoC, FPGA, IC: RTL, Verification, Static Timing Analysis (STA), Synthesis, DFT, Physical Design, Layout, Analog Mixed Signal, etc.
* PCB Design: High-speed, Low-power, Analog / Digital RF, etc.
* Embedded Systems: low-level, firmware, middleware, applications, drivers, boot, diagnostics, kernel, etc.
* Applications Software: UI, web, mobile, cloud, middleware, front-end / back-end, etc.
* IT: ERP, Software, BI, Analysts, Network/System Administration, Database, Cloud, etc.
Pay: $60 to $85/hour
$60 to $85 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time