Senior Director of CWF Solutions - Program Management
Title: Senior Director CWS - Program Director
Location: San Diego or Irvine
Type: Full-time Employee
The Senior Director of Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is responsible for the overall direction and initiatives of ASICSoft’s CWS business unit. In this role you’ll report directly to the CEO to design and implement CWS strategies with ASICSoft’s client base. You’ll wear several hats in a highly start-up style environment to drive new business and ensure clients are onboarded and managed for successful launch.
- Build/drive/innovate, from scratch, ASICSoft’s MSP/VMS business unit! This is a unique opportunity to use your entrepreneurial skills to build and drive Contingent Workforce Solutions from the ground up.
- You’ll be responsible for hiring a team of Senior Program Managers and onsite client staffing professionals to successfully implement new client programs.
- You’ll hand pick and onboard partner staffing suppliers / sub-vendors to meet customer expectations for both their standard CWF and SoW programs.
- Working closely with key client business partners you’ll design the metrics used to manage the partner supply chain for effective benchmarking.
- 10+ years of experience working in CWF staffing.
- Proven track record of upward career mobility supporting CWF and SoW programs.
- 5+ years as a senior manager or director and extensive experience as outlined in the “duties” above.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial and start-up environment to drive a new business unit.
- Experience managing teams of 5-10+ senior program managers and other key business partners.
- Experience managing, selecting, onboarding partner suppliers.
- Extensive understanding and experience of the key client partners involved in onboarding new MSP/VMS/CWF clients from launch to successful implementation with proven results.
ASICSoft is the leader in consulting, placement, and managed services for Engineering and IT projects. Launched in 2006 ASICSoft has provided high quality talent and consulting services to leading companies throughout the United States. Our clients range from technology giants to start-ups in semiconductor, networking, multimedia, consumer electronics, defense/aerospace, medical, cloud, mobile, and beyond.
Job Status: Full Time