Sr. Firmware Engineer
- Design and development of high performance firmware and software for cutting-edge enterprise SSD products.
- Debug, optimize, and validate SSD firmware on complex embedded multi-core architectures.
- Support customer qualification and adoption of SSD products.
- Participate in ground-breaking advanced SSD storage development and research projects Education and Experience
- BS and 6+ years’ experience / MS and 4+ years’ experience, in Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, of relevant experience in embedded firmware development.
- Strong programming experience and demonstrated proficiency in C/C++ for embedded systems, including development of algorithms, manipulation of complex data structures, and implementing highly optimized code.
- Some programming experience in scripting languages such as Python is desired.
- Relevant hands on experience in embedded software or firmware development, including storage devices or other embedded platforms is desired.
- Experience with ARM or equivalent embedded multi-core microprocessor architectures is desired.
- Hands on experience with JTAG/ICE debuggers such as Lauterbach and protocol analyzers such as LeCroy is preferred.
- Storage industry experience and familiarity with storage protocols such as SAS/SATA/SCSI/FC/NVMe protocols is preferred.
Job Status: Full Time