ASICSoft is a technology staffing company for Engineering and IT talent producing several million in annual revenue. Since 2007, ASICSoft has been providing staffing/recruiting services to billion dollar technology giants, to small technology start-ups, and to companies of all sizes in between.
ASICSoft Provides Engineering / IT Consulting and Staffing Services for:
A) Hardware: ASIC, FPGA, SoC, PCB, Analog/Digital, etc.
B) Software: Embedded, Applications, Mobile, Cloud, IT, Testing/SQA
C) IT: Networking, Software, Cloud, Web, ERP, BI, DW, Software
D) Other: Mechanical, CAD, CAM, and much more!
1) Consultants / Contractors
2) Full-time Employees
Technical Focus (In depth):
• ASIC, SoC, FPGA, IC: RTL, Verification, Static Timing Analysis (STA), Synthesis, DFT, Physical Design, Layout, Analog Mixed Signal, etc.
• PCB Design: High-speed, Low-power, Analog / Digital RF, etc.
• Embedded Systems: low-level, firmware, middleware, applications, drivers, boot, diagnostics, kernel, etc.
• Applications Software: UI, web, mobile, cloud, middleware, front-end / back-end, etc.
• IT: ERP, Software, BI, Analysts, Network/System Administration, Database, Cloud, etc.
- Partner with fast paced engineering (Software and Silicon) to provide support
- Responsible for working all Storage Operations.
- Experiences dealing with Storage vendors Support and suppliers.
- Contribute to automation mindset using Python, Perl
Provide advanced Storage (EMC Isilon, NetApp C mode ( AFF / FAS), Pure etc.) systems troubleshooting and technical support to the Engineering organization.
- Assist in day-to-day maintenance of the Engineering storage infrastructure, including Linux system builds, configuration & security management, patching, automation and storage system upgrades, troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Participate in support case management related to Engineering infrastructure.
- Maintain, monitor, produce and analyze metrics for production systems to ensure optimal performance, resource utilization and uptime.
- Provide support for virtualization environment focusing on storage and deployment of VMs
-3+ years of storage experience. Can support, maintain, improve and troubleshoot the related technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent problem-solving and troubleshooting in an engineering focused complex global Linux environment and associated IT Infrastructure.
- Proficient in all aspects of Linux and Windows operating system administration including system installation, configuration management, high performance computing, security, package repositories, patching and installation of third-party software in very large environments.
- Experience with event and system monitoring (Ocum, Grafana, InsightIQ, etc.)
- Understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts including NFS, DNS and LDAP.
Pay: $1 to $1.30/hour
$40 to $52 Per Week
Job Status: Full Time