Test Automation Engineer
ASICSoft Provides Engineering / IT Consulting and Staffing Services for:
Hardware: ASIC, FPGA, SoC, PCB, Analog/Digital, etc.
Software: Embedded, Applications, Mobile, Cloud, IT, Testing/SQA
IT: Networking, Software, Cloud, Web, ERP, BI, DW, Software
Other: Mechanical, CAD, CAM, and much more!
Consultants / Contractors
Test Automation Engineer to be based in San Jose, CA
- Automate test and data collection for easy report generation and data analysis
- Define and improve test methods for new products.
- Generate test reports for both internal and external customers.
- Support all required reliability tests (environmental, parametric, mechanical)
- Work closely with cross-functional engineering teams (design, process, etc.) across all geographies to drive root cause and corrective action
- Support eSSD NPI testing script development, debug and sustaining
- Minimum 15 years hands on experience.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer science or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to deep dive into technical fields where the candidate have had little or no prior exposure
- Experience in SSD technology
- Subject matter expertise one or more of the following programming/script languages and OS:
- C++/C, Perl ,Ruby, Python and Corel is a plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages(VDbench, Coral/Crush)
- Knowledge of GTS will be a plus
- Linux Distros(Ubuntu and Centos), kernels and device driver programming modifications..
- Results oriented and schedule driven.
- Able to work flexible schedule to adjust for peak work cycles
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
Pay: $70 to $80/hour
$70 to $80 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time