San Jose, CA
6 -10 months+
• Implement front-end and back-end features
• Write simple, well-tested code that is easy to extend and hard to break.
• Evaluate the existing toolset and make recommendations for needed changes, including cost/benefit analysis.
• Design and architect web systems and supporting infrastructure.
• Implement best practices to store and secure data
• Monitor system performance.
-5+ years of experience writing software, and a strong engineering background.
• Great communication skills that allow you to convey technical ideas in common terms to business partners, product managers, and engineers alike.
• A bias for action. When you see a problem, you solve it.
• Experience working with AWS (CloudFront, S3), Heroku, DigitalOcean, or equivalent PaaS.
• Experience performing complex 3rd party service integrations.
• Proficiency with architecting systems and managing web infrastructure (nginx, Ansible, Puppet, server monitoring, DNS, domain management).
• Experience with email marketing tools such as Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.
• An aptitude for learning quickly.
Thanks and Regards
Job Status: Full Time