- Hardware: ASIC, FPGA, SoC, PCB, Analog/Digital, etc.
- Software: Embedded, Applications, Mobile, Cloud, IT, Testing/SQA
- IT: Networking, Software, Cloud, Web, ERP, BI, DW, Software
- Other: Mechanical, CAD, CAM, and much more!
- Consultants / Contractors
- Full-time Employees
ASICSoft works directly with Engineering/IT Managers for their team’s success. Additionally, we work with several MSP / VMS / HR programs. So, we are happy to support your company within whatever process you have established.
Web Developer to be based in San Jose, CA
* Implement front-end and back-end features
* Write simple, well-tested code that is easy to extend and hard to break.
* Evaluate the existing toolset and make recommendations for needed changes, including cost/benefit analysis.
* Design and architect web systems and supporting infrastructure.
* Implement best practices to store and secure data
* Monitor system performance.
-5+ years of experience writing software, and a strong engineering background.
* Great communication skills that allow you to convey technical ideas in common terms to business partners, product managers, and engineers alike.
* A bias for action. When you see a problem, you solve it.
* Experience working with AWS (CloudFront, S3), Heroku, DigitalOcean, or equivalent PaaS.
* Experience performing complex 3rd party service integrations.
* Proficiency with architecting systems and managing web infrastructure (nginx, Ansible, Puppet, server monitoring, DNS, domain management).
* Experience with email marketing tools such as Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.
* An aptitude for learning quickly.
Pay: $60 to $75/hour
$60 to $75 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time